The Music Run Malaysia! 18,000 People!!

Here we are again at The Music Run 2017 Kuala Lumpur!! It had 18,000 people in attendance and I filmed 90% of the video along with my teammate catching the other 10%! Edited within 24 hrs and delivered to client.

It was a blast!